How to buy Data from UBA Bank in 2024: Are you looking for how to buy data from UBA Bank? If so, then you are on the right page.
Here, I will give you the step-by-step guidelines to buy data on your first UBA Bank account. Any data, be it MTN, GLO, Airtel, or 9mobile data, I got you covered!
In the age of the internet, access to data is like having the world at your fingertips. From streaming your favorite content to staying connected with loved ones, data fuels our digital lives.
Recognizing this, UBA Bank has made it exceptionally convenient for its customers to purchase data directly from their accounts.
- How to Check UBA Account Balance
- How to check BVN on UBA Bank
- How to Block UBA Bank Account and ATM Card
- How to Transfer Money from UBA Bank to PalmPay Account
- How to Unblock Your UBA Bank Account and ATM Card
- How to Transfer Money from UBA to Opay Account
Gone are the days of searching for physical recharge cards or navigating multiple platforms to top up your data; with UBA, you can seamlessly buy data with just a few clicks.
In this post, we will delve into the step-by-step process of purchasing data from UBA Bank. Let’s get this thing started!
How to buy Data from UBA Bank
In this post, I will be showing you two simple and stress-free ways to buy data from UBA Bank:
- Via UBA Bank Mobile App
- Via UBA Bank USSD Code
Now, let me explain these two one after the other.
Via UBA Bank Mobile App
This is the first method I will explain in this post. This method is very easy to use and straightforward but it requires you to have an Internet connection and download an app.
To use this method, follow the guidelines below;
- Visit the Google Play Store (For Android users) or Apple Store (for iPhone and iPad users)
- Download the UBA Bank Mobile App
- Install and launch the app
- Login to your account
- On the home screen, navigate and select the option to Buy Data
- Follow the prompts and fill in the required information including, the network provider, data bundle, and phone number to credit with the data, then proceed.
- Now enter your First mobile banking PIN to complete the purchase.
And that’s it! You have successfully purchased the data!
Now onto the second method!
Check this out: How to buy Airtime from UBA Bank
Code to Buy Data From UBA Bank
This second method is also very easy and straightforward. Also, it doesn’t require you to download any app or have a stable internet connection.
The code to buy data from UBA Bank is *919*14#. Don’t go yet as there is more to that *919*14#.
To use this method, simply follow the steps highlighted below;
- Open the call app on your phone and dial *919*14# with the number linked to your UBA Bank account.
- Follow the on-screen instructions and enter the correct information required including phone number, data bundle, and network provider.
- Enter your UBA Bank USSD code PIN to complete the transaction.
It is as simple as that!
- How to Retrieve NIN Number Without Phone Number
- How to generate Zenith Bank Token Code
- MTN Night Plan Code
- How to Check MTN Night Plan Data Balance
- Glo Night Plan Code
- How to Check Airtel Night Plan Data Balance
- Airtel Night Plan Code
- Glo Data Plans, Bundles & Subscription Code
- How to check MTN Data Balance
- MTN Data Plans, Bundles, Prices & Subscription Code
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I buy MTN data from UBA?
You can buy MTN data by simply dialing *919*14#, following the on-screen instructions, entering the correct information required including phone number, data bundle, and network provider, and entering your UBA Bank USSD PIN.
How do I buy 9mobile/Etisalat data from UBA?
You can purchase 9mobile data by simply dialing *919*14#, following the on-screen instructions, entering the correct information required including phone number, data bundle, and network provider, and entering your UBA Bank USSD PIN.
See Also: How to Get and Setup UBA Secure Pass
How do I buy Airtel data from UBA Bank?
You can Purchase Airtel data by simply dialing *919*14#, following the on-screen instructions, entering the correct information required including phone number, data bundle, and network provider, and entering your UBA Bank USSD PIN.
Why is my UBA Bank USSD code not working?
Your UBA Bank USSD code must be linked with the same phone number you used in opening your account. If you attempt using a different number, it will not work. So, first, check if it’s a different number issue. For every transaction you do, use the UBA Bank USSD code; the mobile network providers will charge you.
How do I buy GLO data from UBA?
You can buy GLO data by simply dialing *919*14#, following the on-screen instructions, entering the correct information required including phone number, data bundle, and network provider, and entering your UBA Bank USSD PIN.
In conclusion, the ability to buy data directly from UBA Bank has revolutionized the way we stay connected and informed.
This service epitomizes the bank’s commitment to providing its customers with cutting-edge solutions that simplify everyday tasks.
By following the steps outlined in this post, you can seamlessly purchase data whenever and wherever you need it.
If you like this post, simply leave us a comment in the comment box below and we will get back to you as soon as possible!
- How to check UBA Bank Statement of Account on Phone
- How to Open UBA Bank Account Without BVN
- Why is My UBA Bank USSD Code Not Working
- UBA Bank Transfer Code – List of UBA Bank USSD Code
- Why Is My UBA Bank Mobile App Not Opening/Working
- How to Check UBA Account Balance
- How to Withdraw Money from UBA Bank ATM Without a Card
- How to check UBA Bank Account Number on Phone
- How to buy Airtime from UBA Bank
Meet Tiamiyu AbdulBazeet Olawale, popularly known as Teezab, a blogger who loves writing about tech, education, cryptocurrency, telecoms, and finance. He studied Electrical and Electronics Engineering at the University of Ilorin. With his mix of tech skills and creativity, Tiamiyu aims to share useful info in a fun way that everyone can enjoy.