How to check Airtel Airtime Balance in 2024: In today’s world, staying connected with your loved ones and business associates is vital, and having enough credit on your mobile phone is crucial to that end.
Airtel is one of the leading telecommunication companies in Nigeria, and many Nigerians use Airtel SIM cards.
As an Airtel subscriber, it is crucial to check your airtime balance regularly to ensure you have enough credit to make calls, send SMS messages, or browse the internet.
- 5 Best Airtel Data Plans for Students
- How to Share Data on Airtel
- How to Transfer Data from Airtel to MTN
- How to Subscribe to Airtel 500MB for N100/30 Days
- Airtel Night Plan Code
This post will guide you on how to check your Airtel credit balance in 2024 using various methods. TECHWITNG.ORG got you covered always!
If you are wondering how to check your Airtel credit balance, rest assured that this post will provide answers to your questions, such as:
- How to check Airtel Airtime Balance via SMS
- How to check Airtime Balance on Airtel
- How to check borrowed airtime balance on airtel
- How to check Airtel credit balance online
- How to access Airtel airtime balance in Nigeria
- Airtel Airtime balance code in 2024
- How to check Airtime Balance on 9mobile
- How to check Airtime Balance on MTN
- How to check Airtime Balance on GLO
How to Check my Airtime Balance on Airtel in Nigeria
Here are the different ways to check your Airtel airtime balance:
- From the MyAirtel app
- Via Airtel website
- By SMS
- By calling Airtel customer care
- Via USSD Code
Let’s check them out.
How to check Airtel Credit Balance from MyAirtel app
If you have a smartphone, you can download the MyAirtel app and use it to check your airtime balance. The app is available for both Android and iOS devices and can be downloaded for free from the Google Play Store or the Apple App Store.
To use this method, follow the steps below:
- Download and install the MyAirtel app on your smartphone.
- Open the app and sign in using your Airtel phone number and PIN.
- Once you’re logged in, the app will display your remaining airtime balance on the home screen.
How to Check Credit Balance on Airtel Online
If you prefer to check your airtime balance online, you can do so by visiting the Airtel website. To make use of the Airtel website, follow the steps below:
- Open your browser
- Enter the address ‘https://www.airtel.com.ng
- Log in with your Airtel phone number and password.
- Your account details, including airtime, data balance, and others, will be displayed.
Note: You must have an internet connection to use this method.
How to check Airtime Balance Via SMS
Another way to check your credit airtime balance is by sending a text message. This method is convenient if you don’t have a smartphone or if you prefer not to use USSD codes. To use this method, follow the steps below:
- Open the messaging app on your phone.
- Create a new message.
- In the recipient field, enter the phone number “121”.
- In the message field, type “BAL” (without the quotes).
- Send the message.
- You will receive an automated response from Airtel, displaying your remaining airtime balance and the expiry date of your current bundle.
It’s important to note that standard SMS charges may apply when using this method. You should also ensure that you have enough airtime on your phone to send the message.
How to check Credit Balance on Airtel via Customer Support
If the FOUR aforementioned methods do not work or you’re experiencing difficulties in using any of the methods, you can call Airtel Customer Care and ask them to check your credit balance for you.
Airtel Customer Care representatives are available 24/7, which means you can call at any time of the day or night. Below is a quick step to call Airtel customer care:
- Open your phone dialer
- Dial 111 from your Airtel line
- Follow instructions promptly, and you will be connected to a customer care representative agent, who will help you with any queries you have, including checking your airtime balance.
How to check Airtel Airtime Balance by using USSD Code
This is the easiest, quickest, and most common way to check your Airtel airtime balance. Dial the USSD code *123# on your phone, and your remaining airtime balance will be displayed on your screen. This method also displays other details such as data balance, bonus balance, and expiry dates.
Frequently Asked Questions about Checking your Airtel Airtime Balance
How do I check my Airtel Airtime Balance via SMS?
To check your Airtel Credit balance via SMS, simply send an SMS with the text “BAL” to 126. You will receive an SMS shortly afterward with your airtime balance.
Code to check Airtime balance on Airtel
The code to check Airtel airtime balance is *123#. Simply dial the code and your credit balance will be displayed on your mobile phone.
Can I check my Airtel Airtime Balance Online?
Yes, you can check your Airtel credit balance online by logging in to the Airtel Self-Care portal with your Airtel number. Your airtime balance and other account details will be displayed on the portal.
How can I check my Airtel Credit Balance by Calling Customer Care?
To check your Airtel credit balance by calling customer care, dial 111 from your Airtel line and follow the prompts to speak with a customer care representative.
They will be able to provide you with your airtime balance and answer any other questions you may have.
In conclusion, checking your AIRTEL airtime balance is easy and straightforward. You can use any of the methods mentioned above to check your balance and ensure you have enough credit to make calls, send SMS messages, use AIRTEL mobile app, or browse the internet.
We recommend using the USSD code method as it is the quickest and most convenient way to check your airtime balance. \
However, if you prefer not to use USSD codes, you can use the text message or mobile app method. If you experience any difficulties, don’t hesitate to call AIRTEL customer care for assistance.
Leave us a comment in the comment box below if you have any questions.
- How to Borrow Airtime from Airtel
- How to Recharge Airtel Card
- Airtel Customer Care Number
- Airtel Data Plan 200 for 1GB for 7 Days Code
- Best Airtel Tariff Plans for Data and Calls
Meet Tiamiyu AbdulBazeet Olawale, popularly known as Teezab, a blogger who loves writing about tech, education, cryptocurrency, telecoms, and finance. He studied Electrical and Electronics Engineering at the University of Ilorin. With his mix of tech skills and creativity, Tiamiyu aims to share useful info in a fun way that everyone can enjoy.