How to check EcoBank Account Number on Phone in 2024: Have you ever found yourself needing your EcoBank account number but poof, you can’t find it and you don’t know it offhand? Don’t worry, that will stop today because we got your back!
Whether you’re signing up for online services, sharing your details, or just keeping track of your finances, knowing your account number is essential.
EcoBank being one of the popular banks in Nigeria has made it easy for people to bank with ease by providing their customers a way they can check their account number on their phone with ease!
- Why is My EcoBank USSD Code Not Working
- How to buy Data from EcoBank
- How to buy Airtel Airtime from Eco Bank
- Ecobank Transfer Code – List of Ecobank USSD Code
- How to Open EcoBank Account Without BVN
In this post, we’ll walk you through simple and hassle-free ways to access your EcoBank account number. Say goodbye to those ‘tip-of-the-tongue’ moments, and let’s dive right in! No time to waste!
How to check EcoBank Account Number in Nigeria 2024
Here, I will be explaining to you four ways you can use to check your EcoBank account number on your smartphone. Stay with me!
The four ways are;
- Via USSD Code
- Via EcoBank Mobile App
- Via EcoBank Internet Banking
- Via SMS
- And lastly, you can visit any of the EcoBank branches to get your account number.
So, let’s take them one after the other!
Code to check EcoBank Account Number
The code to check your EcoBank account number is *326#.
One of the easiest ways to check your EcoBank Account number is by using USSD code. To do this, you can follow the steps below:
- Dial *326*0# on your mobile phone
- Enter your PIN
- Your EcoBank account number will be displayed on your screen.
See Also: How to buy GLO Airtime from First Bank
Via EcoBank Mobile App
Another easy way to check your EcoBank account number is by checking it on the mobile app. However, this method requires a data connection. To use this method, simply follow the steps highlighted below:
- Visit the Google Play Store to download the EcoBank Mobile App
- Install the app and launch it.
- Register with the registered phone number and follow the prompts to log in.
- Once you are logged in, your EcoBank account number will be somewhere on your screen.
Via Internet Banking
This is another method you can use to view your EcoBank account number. To do this, simply follow the steps below;
- Go to the EcoBank Internet banking portal and log in to your account.
- Click on the “Accounts” tab on the menu
- Select the account for which you want to check the account number
- Your EcoBank account number will be displayed on the screen.
Don’t go yet! There is another method!
To do this, you are simply to dial *326*0# with the phone number linked to your EcoBank account. After you dial that, follow the prompt commands and your account number will be sent to you as SMS.
By Visiting any EcoBank Branch
This method is always available to any EcoBank Customers. All you need to do is visit any branch near you and tell them you forgot your account number. They may ask you for some information like your name, BVN, phone number, etc.
Once you provide them with enough details, they will gladly write your account number down to you and they may be so nice to the extent that they will still forward it to you as an SMS!
Frequently Asked Questions
What should I do if I forgot my registered phone number with EcoBank?
You should contact EcoBank customer service or visit a branch to update your registered phone number before attempting to retrieve your account number.
Can I check my EcoBank account number using someone else’s phone?
Yes, you can check your EcoBank account number using someone else’s phone if it’s registered with your EcoBank account.
“Remember, having easy access to your EcoBank account number is like having the key to your financial kingdom. With the methods we’ve covered, you won’t have to break a sweat the next time someone asks for your account number.
Whether you choose to use the USSD code, the EcoBank mobile app, sms method, Internet Banking, or visit a nearby branch, you’re now armed with the knowledge to retrieve your account number effortlessly.
Stay organized, stay in control, and keep those transactions flowing smoothly. Your financial journey just got a whole lot simpler. Happy banking!”
If you have any questions regarding this post, our comment box below is always open! Just drop your questions and we will get back to you as soon as possible! Peace Out!!!
- How to transfer Money from EcoBank
- How to buy GLO Airtime from Eco Bank
- How to Withdraw Money from EcoBank ATM Without a Card
- How to generate EcoBank Token Code
- How to Transfer Money from EcoBank to Opay Account
Meet Tiamiyu AbdulBazeet Olawale, popularly known as Teezab, a blogger who loves writing about tech, education, cryptocurrency, telecoms, and finance. He studied Electrical and Electronics Engineering at the University of Ilorin. With his mix of tech skills and creativity, Tiamiyu aims to share useful info in a fun way that everyone can enjoy.