How to check First Bank Account Number on Phone in 2024: Have you ever found yourself needing your First Bank account number but poof, you can’t find it and you don’t know it offhand? Don’t worry, that will stop today because we got your back!
Whether you’re signing up for online services, sharing your details, or just keeping track of your finances, knowing your account number is essential.
First Bank is one of the popular banks in Nigeria that has made it easy for people to bank with ease by providing their customers a way they can check their account number on their phone with ease!
- First Bank Transfer Code – List of First Bank USSD Code
- How to transfer Money from First Bank to Palmpay
- How to Check First Bank Account Balance
- Does First Bank Offer Virtual Cards
- How to Transfer Money from First Bank to PalmPay Account
In this post, we’ll walk you through simple and hassle-free ways to check your First Bank account number. Say goodbye to those ‘tip-of-the-tongue’ moments, and let’s dive right in! No time to waste!
How to check First Bank Account Number in Nigeria 2024
Here, I will be explaining to you four ways you can use to check your First Bank account number on your smartphone. Stay with me!
The four ways are;
- Via USSD Code
- Via First Bank Mobile App
- Via First Bank Internet Banking
- Via SMS
- And lastly, you can visit any of the First Bank branches to get your account number.
So, let’s take them one after the other!
Code to check First Bank Account Number
The code to check your First Bank account number is *894#.
One of the easiest ways to check your First Bank Account number is by using USSD code. To do this, you can follow the steps below:
- Dial *894# on your mobile phone
- Select the Option which says “Other Services”
- Select the Option which says “Account No”
- Enter your PIN
- Your First Bank account number will be displayed on your screen.
See Also: How to buy GLO Airtime from First Bank
Via First Bank Mobile App
Another easy way to check your First Bank account number is by checking it on the mobile app. However, this method requires a data connection. To use this method, simply follow the steps highlighted below:
- Visit the Google Play Store to download the First Bank Mobile App
- Install the app and launch it.
- Register with the registered phone number and follow the prompts to log in.
- Once you are logged in, your First Bank account number will be somewhere on your screen.
Via Internet Banking
This is another method you can use to check your First Bank account number. To do this, simply follow the steps below;
- Go to the First Bank Internet banking portal and log in to your account.
- Click on the “Accounts” tab on the menu
- Select the account for which you want to check the account number
- Your First Bank account number will be displayed on the screen.
Don’t go yet! There is another method!
To do this, you are simply to dial *894# with the phone number linked to your First Bank account. Once you dial that, follow the prompt commands and your account number will be sent to you as SMS.
By Visiting any First Bank Branch
This method is always available to any First Bank Customers. All you need to do is visit any branch near you and tell them you forgot your account number. They may ask you for some information like your name, BVN, phone number, etc.
Once you provide them with enough details, they will gladly write your account number down to you and they may be so nice to the extent that they will still forward it to you as an SMS!
FAQs on How to Check First Bank Account Number on Phone in 2024
If I face any issues or don’t receive my account number via phone, what should I do?
If you encounter any issues or don’t receive your account number, contact First Bank customer support for assistance and guidance or visit any First Bank branch near you.
Can I check my First Bank account number on any type of mobile phone?
Yes, you can use any type of mobile phone to check your First Bank account number using the USSD code provided.
What is the quickest method to retrieve my First Bank account number using my mobile device?
I believe the quickest way to retrieve your First Bank account number on your phone is by using the USSD code provided by the bank.
Is it possible to find my First Bank account number without visiting the bank?
Yes, you can find your First Bank account number without going to the bank. Mobile apps and USSD codes offer convenient options.
“Remember, having easy access to your First Bank account number is like having the key to your financial kingdom. With the methods we’ve covered, you won’t have to break a sweat the next time someone asks for your account number.
Whether you choose to use the USSD code, the First Bank mobile app, SMS method, Internet Banking, or visit a nearby branch, you’re now armed with the knowledge to retrieve your account number effortlessly.
Stay organized, stay in control, and keep those transactions flowing smoothly. Your financial journey just got a whole lot simpler. Happy banking!”
If you have any questions regarding this post, our comment box below is always open! Just drop your questions and we will get back to you as soon as possible! Peace Out!!!
- How to Register First Bank Transfer Code Without ATM Card
- Does First Bank Issue Visa Cards
- How to buy Data from First Bank
- How to buy MTN Airtime from First Bank
- Why Is My First Bank Mobile App Not Opening/Working
Meet Tiamiyu AbdulBazeet Olawale, popularly known as Teezab, a blogger who loves writing about tech, education, cryptocurrency, telecoms, and finance. He studied Electrical and Electronics Engineering at the University of Ilorin. With his mix of tech skills and creativity, Tiamiyu aims to share useful info in a fun way that everyone can enjoy.