How to Transfer/share Data from Glo to MTN 2024: Welcome to TeezabTech.com.ng, where we navigate the world of technology with ease and simplicity. Today, we’re focusing on a topic that’s crucial for many of us in the digital era: transferring data from Glo to another network.
Specifically, we’re looking at how to transfer data from Glo to MTN. Is this even possible? Well, stay with me to find out! So, let’s get started and dive into the world of data transfer!
- How To Share Data On GLO
- How to transfer airtime from Glo to MTN
- How to check GLO number
- How to Borrow Airtime From Glo
- How to cancel Auto Renewal on Glo
Glo and MTN Networks
Glo and MTN are two of the leading telecommunication network companies in Nigeria and they are growing every single day! Day in, and day out, they are growing very fast and this is due to the amazing offers they provide for their customers. Amazing offers include, cheap call rates, cheap data price, fast network speed, borrow me data, bonuses, and others!
How to Transfer Data on Glo 2024
In one of our articles, I explained how you can transfer data on Glo and I told you that you can use USSD code, SMS, and Glo mobile App [Glo Cafe Nigeria].
How to Transfer Data from Glo to Glo using USSD Code
To Transfer Data on Glo using USSD Code, you have to follow the steps below:
- Dial *127*00*recipient’s number# on your Glo line to add them to your transfer data list on Glo,
- Dial *777#, then Select option 1 (‘Buy Data’)
- Select option 4 (‘Gift Data’)
- Once you have selected ‘Buy Data,’ you will be presented with different data bundle options. Select option 3, ‘Gift Data,’ which allows you to transfer data to another Glo subscriber.
- Enter the phone number of the recipient
- After selecting ‘Gift Data,’ you will be prompted to enter the phone number of the recipient. Enter the phone number, and make sure that you enter it correctly.
- Select the data bundle to transfer
- Once you have entered the phone number of the recipient, you will be prompted to select the data bundle to transfer. Choose the data bundle that you want to transfer and proceed to the next step.
- Confirm the transfer After selecting the data bundle to transfer, you will be prompted to confirm the transaction. Make sure that you have entered the correct phone number and data bundle before confirming the transfer.
- Receive notification of the data transfer Once the transfer has been completed, both you and the recipient will receive a notification from Glo. The notification will confirm the amount of data that has been transferred and the validity period of the data bundle.
For example, if you want to transfer 500MB of data to a friend whose phone number is 08012345678, you would dial *777#, select option 1 (Buy Data), select option 3 (Gift Data), enter 08012345678, select 500MB, confirm the transfer, and wait for the SMS notification for confirmation.
Yes, if you are interested in the remaining methods, click here.
So, without wasting much of our time, let’s get this thing started. This is going to be interesting!
How to Transfer Data from Glo to MTN via USSD code
This is the most popular and easiest way to get things done on Glo and MTN. When it comes to transferring data from Glo to another Glo user, you can simply dial *777# but I am sorry to say that transferring data from Glo to MTN using USSD code is NOT possible!
You know I could have simply told you to dial *….# but what will I gain from lying to you?
Okay, now that you know it is not possible using USSD code, how about via SMS?
How to Share Data from Glo to MTN via SMS
My brother/sister, it is not possible to share data from Glo to MTN users using SMS! Not possible!
Okay, since that method doesn’t work, how about using Glo mobile App [Glo Cafe Nigeria].?
How to Transfer Data from Glo to MTN via Glo mobile App [Glo Cafe Nigeria]
Someone once told me it is possible to transfer Glo data to MTN but after I did the research myself, I found out that he is a big Liar!
Okay, there is one last method which is by calling the Glo customer care.
How to Transfer Data from Glo to MTN By Calling Glo Customer Support
We all know that when a problem happens to our Glo line, Glo customer support is always there to support us.
So, today when I woke up, I grabbed my phone and gave Glo customer care a call and told them I needed to make a transfer of data from my Glo line to an MTN user but their reply was that it was simply not possible and that I can only transfer data from Glo to Glo and not from Glo to another network!
So, the question is, is it possible? is there any trick to use?
Is it Possible to Transfer Data from Glo to MTN
My answer will be simple and very straightforward because I hate lying.
It is not possible to transfer data from Glo to MTN! There is no trick, no hack that can do it!
Well, the only way you can do that is by opening your bank account and sub for your MTN friend from your Bank account!!! Rich kid! (lol)
TeezabTech’s Conclusion on How to Transfer Data from Glo to MTN
In conclusion, transferring data from Glo to MTN is simply not possible! So, if anybody tells you that you can transfer data from Glo to MTN, it is simply telling you a fantastic lie!
At TeezabTech.com.ng, we are committed to keeping you updated and informed about the latest tech tips and tricks that make life easier. Stay connected with us for more insightful posts and tech updates that matter to you.
If you have any questions regarding this post, simply leave us a comment in the comment section below and we will get back to you as soon as possible!
- How to transfer airtime from MTN to 9mobile
- How to Borrow Airtime From MTN
- How to transfer Airtime from MTN to Airtel
- MTN Data Plans, Bundles, Prices & Subscription Code
- How to Recharge MTN Card
- Glo Data Plan 200 for 1GB for 7 Days code
- How to Activate GLO Transfer PIN
- How to Borrow Airtime From Glo
- How to transfer Airtime on GLO | GLO Transfer Code
- How to check Glo Data Balance
Meet Tiamiyu AbdulBazeet Olawale, popularly known as Teezab, a blogger who loves writing about tech, education, cryptocurrency, telecoms, and finance. He studied Electrical and Electronics Engineering at the University of Ilorin. With his mix of tech skills and creativity, Tiamiyu aims to share useful info in a fun way that everyone can enjoy.