Zenith Bank Virtual Card 2024: Hey TeezabTech.com.ng reader! Today, we’re delving into the world of virtual banking with Zenith Bank’s Virtual Card. Whether you’re shopping online, managing subscriptions, or making secure payments, virtual cards are revolutionizing the way we handle money.
Let’s break down everything you need to know about the Zenith Bank Virtual Card, from activation to usage.
What is a Zenith Bank Virtual Card?
A Zenith Bank Virtual Card functions like a regular debit card but exists entirely online. It’s linked to your bank account and is ideal for online transactions, offering an added layer of security.
- Does Zenith Bank Offer Virtual Cards
- How to transfer Money from Zenith Bank
- How to buy MTN Airtime from Zenith Bank
- How to buy Airtel Airtime from Zenith Bank
- How to Check Zenith Bank Account Balance
How to Activate/Request a Zenith Bank Virtual Card
You can obtain Zenith Bank virtual card from the following methods:
- Via internet Banking
- USSD Code
- Visiting any nearest Zenith Bank
Via Internet Banking
To get the Virtual card via Internet Banking, simply follow the steps below:
- Simply Click on Zenith Bank Internet banking
- Scroll down to the Virtual Card
- Click on the Request Virtual card
- You will be redirected to a page where you will be required to validate the virtual card with your BVN and Birth date.
- And that is it!
How to Request Zenith Bank Virtual Card Via USSD Code
The code to get a Zenith Bank Virtual Card is *966*2273#.
To get Zenith Bank Virtual card via USSD code, simply follow the steps below:
- Open your phone call app
- Dial *966*2273# with the number that is linked to your Zenith Bank account.
- Follow the on-screen prompt commands to get your virtual card
By Visiting the Bank
This part is for those who are not tech-savvy enough to do this themselves. You can simply walk into any Zenith Bank near you and request help.
Zenith Bank Virtual Card Transactions Limits
The daily transaction limit on the virtual card is N50,000. However, you are required to be a Zenith bank account holder to obtain the virtual card.
- How to Retrieve NIN Number Without Phone Number
- How to generate Zenith Bank Token Code
- MTN Night Plan Code
- How to Check MTN Night Plan Data Balance
- Glo Night Plan Code
- How to Check Airtel Night Plan Data Balance
- Airtel Night Plan Code
- Glo Data Plans, Bundles & Subscription Code
- How to check MTN Data Balance
- MTN Data Plans, Bundles, Prices & Subscription Code
How to Retrieve Zenith Bank Virtual Card Details
Lost track of your card details? No worries! You can simply retrieve them through the Zenith Bank mobile app or Internet banking platform. It’s straightforward, secure, and quick.
Is the Zenith virtual card free?
No, the virtual card costs N500, and can only be used for web transactions
Setting Your Zenith Bank Virtual Card PIN
For transactions that require a PIN, you can set up your Zenith Bank Virtual Card PIN through the mobile app or Internet banking, ensuring secure and convenient usage.
Frequently Asked Questions – FAQs
What are the limitations of virtual debit card?
- Digital card variants can not be used at ATMs and hence do not allow their users to withdraw any cash.
- The virtual debit cards do not support offline transactions made at the physical stores, so the cardholders cannot make any payment that requires card swiping or tapping at the POS.
How much is Zenith Bank ATM card limit?
N200,000 per day
“You can perform cash withdrawals of up to N200,000 per day, at the Zenith Bank ATMs nationwide, even if you bank with other financial institutions,” the bank said in a notice to its customers titled ‘Important Public Notice’.
Does a virtual debit card have a CVV?
Yes, just like the Physical ATM card, virtual card also has CVV.
Can I withdraw money from virtual credit card?
Yes, the virtual card allows you to withdraw cash from ATMs that support contactless use. You will need a digital wallet (e.g. Apple Pay, Google Pay) and second, a virtual card PIN code, which you will find on the LHV mobile app or internet bank.
How much can zenith student account hold?
The zenith bank student account also has an operating balance of 1,000,000 naira i.e. the account cannot hold more than 1 million naira, except you upgrade it.
Zenith Bank’s Virtual Card is a testament to the bank’s commitment to innovative and secure banking. With its ease of use, enhanced security, and convenience, it’s a great tool for the modern shopper and online transaction enthusiast.
Remember, for more tech and banking insights, keep your eyes on TechSpike.com.ng – your tech guide in the digital world.
If you have any questions regarding this post, simply leave us a comment in the comment box below and we will get back to you as soon as possible!
- Why Is My Zenith Bank Mobile App Not Opening/Working
- How to Unlock/Reset my Zenith Bank Token
- How to check Zenith Bank Statement of Account on Phone
- How to Open a Zenith Bank Account Without BVN
- Zenith Bank Transfer Code – List of Zenith Bank USSD Code
Meet Tiamiyu AbdulBazeet Olawale, popularly known as Teezab, a blogger who loves writing about tech, education, cryptocurrency, telecoms, and finance. He studied Electrical and Electronics Engineering at the University of Ilorin. With his mix of tech skills and creativity, Tiamiyu aims to share useful info in a fun way that everyone can enjoy.